The Immigration Department of Vietnam (Ministry of Public Security) of Vietnam has launched e-Visa Application Online allowing short-term visitors to get a visa in effortless way.
Prospective travelers now able to obtain the e-visa (30 days, single entry) without visiting an Embassy or Consular of Vietnam, following three simple steps: applying, making online payment and printing out ready e-Visa approval for entry into Vietnam.
Applying for a visa through this program has lots of advantages. No need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office.
An e-Visa can be obtained easily anywhere with an internet connection and it grants the same right to enter Vietnam as ordinary sticker-visa in the passport.
All you need is internet connection, email address, credit or debit card and scanned copies of your documents.
Necessary documents foreigner should present at border crossing point:
– a printed e-Visa;
– a passport.
Some notes for e-visa applicants:
1. You can apply for e-Visa only in case if you are not on the territory of Vietnam. Visitors who are already in Vietnam and wish to extend or renew visa extension, please contact the nearest Immigration Department or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
2. Please, select country of citizenship according with your travel passport.
3. Please, note that validity of your passport should remain at least for three months after the validity of requested Vietnam visa.
4. In case of dual citizenship, please, choose the country according to the passport which you will use for traveling to Vietnam.
5. Please, note that you are eligible for the e-Visa only if there is an e-visa option available for you to select in the online form.
6. e-Visa portal must be used for short-stay visits only (less than 30 days, single entry)